|Brand||Am I Rapid|
|Packaging Size||30 Tests|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Temperature Storage||2-30 Degree C|
|Result Time||1 min|
- Detect all antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) to Orientia Tsutsugamushi
- Serum, Plasma, Whole blood
• Tsutsugamushi Test is a rapid, qualitative and differential test for the detection of antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) to Orient Tsutsugamushi in human serum, plasma and whole blood.
• Typhus fever are caused by Orientia Tsutsugamushi and transmitted by arthopods (e.g. flea, mite tick) bites, scratch' the bite opens the skin to the bacteria, allowing the to enter bloodstream. Within the blood stream the bacteria grow an, replicate.
• Specimen use: serum, plasma and whole blood.
• Time to result: 10 to 15 minutes
• 24 Months shelf life at 2-30°C